The Shirk Report – Volume 163
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
THE SHIRK REPORT 2.0 IS HERE! IMAGES WILL NOW APPEAR RIGHT BELOW THE TEXT LINK. TO HIDE THE IMAGE, SIMPLY CLICK THE TEXT LINK AGAIN. PLEASE ENJOY RESPONSIBLY AND STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS!
– Ring the bell
– That does not look safe
– Excellent display of passive aggression ||| Another excellent display!
– Captain Hook
– Dry rubs
– Embrace your critics
– Opportunistic marketing
– A friendly reminder that the Internet isn’t always right. Am I right?
– Billy Clinton poses with three adult film stars. The legend grows
– As badass as handlebars can be
– Ask me about my watermelon
– Furniture pod
– Vandals 1, Cameras 0
– Oh the places they’ll go
– The correlation between explosions and revenue for Michael Bay films
– Shadow play
– When you need to set up something big, better call…
– Best hockey celebration?
– Your bowling is bad and you should feel bad
– Ghetto pool heater
– These animals are punny
– Thanks Laundry Lounge! (photo by @MikeChops)
– The new face of football
– 1 year, 1 beard, 1 gif
– Beach potatoes
– The other man on the podium
– The 36 Absolute Best Things In The World
– SpaceX Launches With 15 Dreams Onboard
– The awesomely insane Heaven and Hell nightclubs of 1890s Paris
– Skydiver Becomes First To Land Without Chute
– Jonathan Ive interview: Apple’s design genius is British to the core ||| Part 2 of Interview
– How One Flawed Study Spawned a Decade of Lies
– A site dedicated to stupid QR codes (thx for sharing @MikeChops!
– How the Chicken Conquered the World
– The Ultimate Counterfeiter Isn’t a Crook—He’s an Artist (thx for sharing Tennyson!)
Thx for sharing T. Smith!
LOOK OUT FOR THE WEEKEND, IT’S COMING!